Our Hollowed Portals:
- Well lighted and Well Ventilated School Campus.
- Well equipped Science Laboratories in the region for Primary and Sr. Sec. students. We have Maths lab, Computer lab, Art and Craft Room, Toy Room, Music Room and Activity Room.
- One well furnished conference Hall and seminar hall with projector facility.
- Bhai Veer Singh Ji library with the more than 30500 books, important magazines and educational books .Also available different types of newspaper available for staff and students to abrest latest knowledge.
- Co-curricular Activities like Debates, Declamation Contest, Art and Craft, Pottery, Quiz competition are the integral part of the school curriculum.
- Quiz competition, Inter house Games and Athletic meet are organised in the school at regular intervals.
- Tours and Excursions are organised every year for the students.
- Team spirit and the desire to give the best possible performance are our watchwords.
- Students under the able guidance of trained coaches excel in Kho-kho, Skates, Gatka, Judo and karate, Indoor & Outdoor games, Volleyball.
Well Equipped labs:
- Two Science labs.
- Well Stocked library
- Play Room
- Maths lab
- Computer lab
- Music Room
- Teachers Work shop
- Art Room
The curriculum for all the classes is as per requirement of the C.B.S.E. The following subjects are compulsory upto secondary level:
- English, Hindi, Punjabi,
- General Science,
- Social Science,
- Computer(From 1st std. Onwards)
For general studies, the school has elaborate arrangements for the following activities for secondary and senior secondary classes.
There are various clubs in like interactive club, health and hygiene club, Eco club, Reading club, moral Arts, counselling club etc.